Use the official #DigitalHealth2020 hashtag to:
- View updates
- Engage with colleagues
- Post and share live from the conference
#DigitalHealth2020 Attendee Social Media Toolkit
We are so excited to connect with all of you during our Virtual Digital Media and Health Summit June 1-3, 2020!
Until then, you can help promote and share with others that you’re attending the Summit and encourage others to register too! We have put together a #DigitalHealth2020 Attendee Toolkit with sample tweets and graphics you can use to help spread the word.
For any social media posts, use our hashtag #DigitalHealth2020. Using the official hashtag helps attendees easily find your posts and monitoring the hashtag lets you discover what other attendees are up to and excited about for the Summit.
- I just reserved my spot for @SOPHEtweets #digitalhealth2020 Promotion Executive Leadership Summit! There are limited spots available so don’t wait! http://ow.ly/lCaz50zyzeD
- Excited to be attending the #DigitalHealth2020 summit June1-3 hosted by @SOPHEtweets Seats are still available at http://ow.ly/lCaz50zyzeD
- Have you reserved your spot for @SOPHEtweets 2020 Digital Health Promotion Executive Leadership Summit on June 1-3? Don’t wait, there are only a few seats left! #digitalhealth2020 http://ow.ly/lCaz50zyzeD
- I am looking forward to the Keynote by Dr. Sylvia Chou during the @SOPHEtweets #digitalhealth2020 Summit! There are limited spots available, so don’t wait! http://ow.ly/lCaz50zyzeD
Not yet registered?
Please do not use your MySOPHE account information to log in. All Summit registrants need to create a new account in order to register. Registration is limited to the first 250 persons. When you create your registration account, select if you are registering as Industry, Government & Non-profit or a Full-time Student. You can opt to participate in moderated breakout discussions each day. You will receive instructions on how to access the Virtual Digital Health Promotion Executive Leadership Summit on May 28. If you have not received the instructions, please contact email@example.com.REGISTER NOW